1. Palash Jungle:
1.1 Most trees here cannot be cut. I am not sure if it is a feature or not.
1.2 Some of the trees do not allow the character to approach, like an invisible wall.
2. Around Wahoo Beach, giant trees, to cut them you have to:
2.1 Take several turns to try to find the side where it can be cut, it should be able to be cut from either side.
2.2 In some cases you have to enter the sprite of the tree to find the angle (blindly) and cut it, however then the remaining trunk cannot be cut, the hit box is lost.
2.3 On the left side there are several trees that, no matter how much they are checked, cannot be cut, while others on their side of the same type can.
3. In general, some trees after cutting do not give wood, I have observed the following:
- It seems that the game looks for the starting and ending point of the tree to distribute in that path the wood of the fallen tree.
- However, if when the tree falls it does it standing then that path is not generated, the effect of the leaves is shown when it disappears but leaves no wood.
- Making some tests, placed the character so that the physics did not drop the tree lying down and then this happened.
- This happens a lot in Redwood Forest, since the physics of the other trees prevent their correct fall lying down.
Perhaps you could consider that the tree falls contrary to where the player cuts it, sometimes the tree falls on the character and disorients the lack of vision of what happens. In others when the tree is small then the phenomenon of point 3 occurs.
Note: The green and pink leafy plants are great!